Monday, June 28, 2010

Lists: Sketched Out Monday June 28 2010

While I've been on the road in New England I did do a number of sketches...but I was playing with a different medium in some cases.  I'm not much of a list maker, though I have a friend who is rather obsessed by the idea.  When I do make lists they often end doodled on and cryptic.  So  I thought I'd show you a few List Doodles I was doing.
These are lists that I created for the sake of the experiment.  

This one is a list of things I heard at a particular time in the hotel.
The next one was of the first five things I noticed when I sat down to doodle
and last I wrote out a list of the countries that I have visited.
It's not what's on the list that I find interesting but the doodle I do while I'm pondering a list.  This is how all my shopping lists look too.

Thought you'd like the variation for your Sketched Out Monday.
cheers
M

2 comments:

Beatnheart said...

your one trippin dude.

Unknown said...

This is usually how my lists end up as well. Plenty of doodles and little lists.